Infra-Red Filter with Monochrome CCD for Astrophotography
The 2" UV-IR CUT allows us to watch objects from telescope by naked eyes directly and it also can increase the range of visible light transmittance and clarity, because it will block ultraviolet and infrared.
- Precision CNC-machined metal filter cell with sand blasted black anodized finish, anti-reflection treatment, and laser engraving
- Ultra-thin filter cell to minimize vignetting
- 2-inch astronomy filter with standard M48x0.75 male filter thread (female thread, can be stacked with other filters)
- Suitable for color CMOS and CCD cameras and modified DSLRs
- Use with monochrome CCD for astrophotography
- High quality protective plastic storage case
- Caliber: 2" / 50.8mm
- Net Weight: 0.35oz/10g
- Dimension: 2.01x2.01x0.43in/51x51x11mm
Brand Name: SVBONY
Caliber: 2" / 50.8mm: for Astronomy Telescope Eyepiece
Optics Filter: 2" UV/IR CUT
2 inch UV/IR CUT Filter: Monocular CUT Block Filter
Monocular telescope: Astrophotography
Спасибо! Доставка в Екб 10 дней. Фильтр с виду отличный, в деле проверю летом в Крыму. :)) Продавца рекомендую.
This time it's just wonderful. True, the filter itself went into consumption-cut out a hot mirror from it for the complete astromodification of its "nicona". On the Deeps in the pipe has not yet looked, but the expectations are large, for even the loners of 15 seconds after 300mm lens look better than anything before.
SVBONY | 2" Filter UV/IR
Received filter in good time. Up to SVBonys usual standards. I have yet to try out the filter on one of my 2” eyepieces so follow up feedback to come